We put together a list of articles, podcasts and videos on digital currency to share with potential candidates hoping to learn more about the space. This list is by no means comprehensive—rather, it’s an attempt to share a set of perspectives that we believe give a broad overview of what’s going on in digital currency at the end of 2017. Also, we’ve intentionally chosen media that are not too technical.
- Cryptocurrency’s Netscape Moment — Elad Gil
- Ethereum is the forefront of digital currency — Fred Ehrsam
- Blockchain Tokens and the dawn of the Decentralized Business Model — Fred Ehrsam
- Cryptocurrency fulfills the ‘original vision’ we tried to build at PayPal — David Sacks
- The Fifth Protocol — Naval Ravikant
- Fat Protocols — Joel Monegro
- The Token Effect — Ramon Recuero
- Some Thoughts on the State of Bitcoin and Ethereum — Albert Wegner
- The Four Waves of Crypto Disruption — Boris Wertz
- A Letter to Jamie Dimon — Adam Ludwin
- Cryptocurrencies, App Coins, and Investing in Protocols — Olaf Carlson-Wee & Chris Dixon
- Hash Power — A Documentary on Blockchains & Cryptocurrencies (3x 1-hour podcasts)
- Why Crypto Tokens Matter — Fred Ehrsam & Chris Dixon
Disclaimer: These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Coinbase of any of the content or views expressed by or on any external site. Coinbase bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
Getting up to speed on digital currency: our suggested read/listen/watch list was originally published in The Coinbase Blog on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.